Friday, February 28, 2020

The blog’s all about my JOURNEY of putting life in my life, not merely for ENTERTAINMENT  but more of sharing what I know and what I have experienced, and  that’s the definition of FULFILLMENT for me.
 At the very least, I was able to share and help even in my own little way.

Have you ever felt that moment in your life where you are full of thoughts (usually happens when you are travelling alone, midnight "can't sleep'' cases, daydreaming, post break-up scenario, extravagant happiness and etc.). Those were the times that will give you enough reason to mark that day. What happened? When did it happened? Who were you with? and so on. Basically, it's not a diary where you could write almost everything that had happened to your day to day life, to what you feel and what you did. Blogging makes you choose the highlights. You can share amazing feelings, stories, memories and even your learnings. 


BLOGGING VS VLOGGING


I am a content creator and therefore I am a vlogger. What's unique in me is that I am a lazy content creator. Guess that blogging and vlogging are just my hobbies, I have to prioritize more on the path of my degree and career, and trust me it needs even double or triple of my time and attention. As a result, hobbies left behind but it's okay, for now I can put 100% in my curriculum vitae for professional priority organizer, if it exists. Anyway, Blogging is quite easy than vlogging, I can make blogs by just writing and posting pictures. It's quite lame creating content with just pictures in your video, it's more of a slideshow. In blogging, you can share what you want to share through pictures and just narrating the happenings out from it. Sadly, your lazy content creator has this lazy readers. Well, most prefer to be viewers... at least you have pictures when you blog. 

By the way, you can subscribe to my channel and here's about my content Jheppry Jeve. Notice the image above that I have 649 subscribers already, well I need 300+ more and around 3K hrs. views to be monetized. I'm very busy lately so I stopped editing videos (it really requires time), it was tiring but a stress reliever for me. At the time when I was addicted to content creating, I never stopped until I finished the video. Truly, if you love what you are doing you'll never feel tired and you can go along with it. you'll feel exhausted sometimes but not to the extent that it causes depression or total breakdown, it actually helps you forget the world, or shall I say own the world. Yes, it helps you express more of you. Like me, I'm more of indirectly exposing my skills and talents, like preferring to perform in front of a camera than being in front of a crowd.


THE BLOG COMPRISES
Personal, Entertainment and Some Useful Tips just feel free to explore the pages.


UPDATES

NEW: Quarantine Period Daily Blog

THANK YOU FOR VISITING!

Actually you can make your own blog:  Blogger.com
Everyone touched by life has the capacity to blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment